TAPS, MIXERS & SHOWERS
COMAP offers a wide range of taps and mixers to complete any sanitary installation.
The entire tap range offered by COMAP has a timeless design which will fit perfectly in bathrooms and in kitchens. Benefiting from a thorough selection of materials and components, COMAP taps are high quality products, functional and reliable over time. Designed in our engineering office near Barcelona, Spain, they meet the strictest certification standards (ACS, AENOR, NF…).
Our tap range uses the latest technologies, such as aeration or flow limitation, which can reduce water consumption by 50% without impacting user comfort.
Our tap range covers:
- Bathroom taps, for sinks and bidets taps
- Kitchen taps
- Thermostatic mixers for baths and showers
- Shower fittings: shower heads, shower columns…
- Bathroom and kitchen accessories
COMAP is now the exclusive home for Mercia and Performa by COMAP. Existing Pegler Yorkshire customers, as well as COMAP customers, can order online as well as through the COMAP UK sales office.
When you purchase or specify any COMAP product, you are acquiring far more than a means of doing a job well. You are investing in unrivalled quality, service, value and reliability that has been nearly 100 years in the making.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Products are subject to a 5 or 10 year guarantee that is between COMAPUK Limited and the final purchaser of the product.
- The guarantee is subject to proof of purchase being supplied.
- This guarantee does not affect any statutory rights the consumer may have in law.
- The guarantee covers manufacturing or material defects and does not cover parts subject to normal wear and tear.
- Finishes other than chrome are covered for a period of 3 years only and the guarantee on the finish is subject to the cleaning instructions being followed.
- The guarantee is not applicable where the product is fitted contrary to the conditions in the fitting instructions.
- Abusive behaviour and accidental damage to the product are not covered by this guarantee.
- The extent of this liability is limited to the cost of the replacement of the defective item and not to fitting or consequential damages.
Our technical team are on hand to answer any questions relating to these products on 01942 265633.